This blog post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission to fund my coffee habit if you use these links to make a purchase. You will not be charged extra, and you’ll keep this mama going. I love these products already and just want to share...it’s a win for everyone, really!
It’s beginning to look a lot like a farmhouse…
It’s the middle/end of November already, and I cannot believe how fast time has flown. I know, I know… everyone says that every year, but every year it becomes more and more true! That being said, I believe that everyone’s time is precious and valuable, so I’m here to offer you a one stop shop that can help you infuse a little Rustic Farmhouse Holiday Decor into your home this season!
Images are Linked and Clickable
For the love of all things Prime…
I LIVE for Amazon Prime (Try it FREE for 30 Days), and truly don’t want to think about going back to life before it. It is just so darn convenient and saves so much time & energy from not having to schlep around items from store to store. When we live a life on the go, what is better than throwing all of your favorites into one shopping cart and clicking CHECKOUT! Naturally, I don’t buy absolutely everything from Amazon. After all, I still enjoy some good old fashioned retail therapy, but there is a time & place, and I feel like this is a good start to get some staple Farmhouse Christmas pieces into your home where you can pepper in the details around them! Without Further Ado, I Give You:
My Top 10 Favorite Amazon Rustic Farmhouse Holiday Decor Items:
- SET OF 4 THROW PILLOW COVERS: Love this set of woven pillow covers; the colors are beautiful and add a nice little pop of fun!
- WOOD BEAD TASSELS: You can hang these from doorknobs, wine bottles, vases or use as curtain tie backs!
- GALVANIZED CHRISTMAS TREE COLLAR: I love a great tree collar to hide the “trunk” of an artificial tree. It just makes the tree look so much more finished.
- GALVANIZED SERVING TRAY: This tray comes in several options with different shapes, colors and messages! Perfect for setting out some fresh baked cookies.
- WOOD SIGN: If there is one decor item that instantly adds that rustic farmhouse vibe, it’s a wood frame hand lettered sign. LOVE this holiday version!
- KNIT STOCKINGS: This set of cozy knit stockings is SUCH a pretty addition to the rustic christmas look. They come single or in sets of three or six in multiple color variations.
- FAUX FUR TREE SKIRT: I’m in LOVE with my faux fur tree skirt. It makes the tree look so cozy and warm. It’s a steal at under $30!
- COTTON TASSEL THROW BLANKET: This throw is a gorgeous deep red, but also comes in grey and brown if the crimson shade isn’t your fave for your holiday decor. It’s a STEAL under $12!
- BUFFALO CHECK THROW PILLOW COVERS: I think these might be my favorite decor piece that I have for Christmas. They are a thick woven cover (just like the set in number 1!) and come in multiple sizes! I got the 20 x 20.
- BURLAP TABLE RUNNER: I love this burlap table runner to add the perfect farmhouse Christmas feel to your dining area. Add some garland, pine cones and candles then you’re all set! Comes in multiple lengths all $18 or less.
Home for the Holidays…
If you’re looking forward to spending some time at home snuggled in, what better style is there than a warm and comfy rustic farmhouse? I used to have a much more “glam” decor style, but have been transitioning over the past couple of years to a much more casual look. I’ve been loving incorporating some new touches every year and feel like I’m finally finding my holiday decor vibe.
- For more home decor inspo, check out my How-To Post:
I wish you all the very best, and hope you have the most fun this upcoming Holiday season!